www.vorhilfe.de
Vorhilfe

Kostenlose Kommunikationsplattform für gegenseitige Hilfestellungen.
Hallo Gast!einloggen | registrieren ]
Startseite · Forum · Wissen · Kurse · Mitglieder · Team · Impressum
Forenbaum
^ Forenbaum
Status Vorhilfe
  Status Geisteswiss.
    Status Erdkunde
    Status Geschichte
    Status Jura
    Status Musik/Kunst
    Status Pädagogik
    Status Philosophie
    Status Politik/Wirtschaft
    Status Psychologie
    Status Religion
    Status Sozialwissenschaften
  Status Informatik
    Status Schule
    Status Hochschule
    Status Info-Training
    Status Wettbewerbe
    Status Praxis
    Status Internes IR
  Status Ingenieurwiss.
    Status Bauingenieurwesen
    Status Elektrotechnik
    Status Maschinenbau
    Status Materialwissenschaft
    Status Regelungstechnik
    Status Signaltheorie
    Status Sonstiges
    Status Technik
  Status Mathe
    Status Schulmathe
    Status Hochschulmathe
    Status Mathe-Vorkurse
    Status Mathe-Software
  Status Naturwiss.
    Status Astronomie
    Status Biologie
    Status Chemie
    Status Geowissenschaften
    Status Medizin
    Status Physik
    Status Sport
  Status Sonstiges / Diverses
  Status Sprachen
    Status Deutsch
    Status Englisch
    Status Französisch
    Status Griechisch
    Status Latein
    Status Russisch
    Status Spanisch
    Status Vorkurse
    Status Sonstiges (Sprachen)
  Status Neuerdings
  Status Internes VH
    Status Café VH
    Status Verbesserungen
    Status Benutzerbetreuung
    Status Plenum
    Status Datenbank-Forum
    Status Test-Forum
    Status Fragwürdige Inhalte
    Status VH e.V.

Gezeigt werden alle Foren bis zur Tiefe 2

Navigation
 Startseite...
 Neuerdings beta neu
 Forum...
 vorwissen...
 vorkurse...
 Werkzeuge...
 Nachhilfevermittlung beta...
 Online-Spiele beta
 Suchen
 Verein...
 Impressum
Das Projekt
Server und Internetanbindung werden durch Spenden finanziert.
Organisiert wird das Projekt von unserem Koordinatorenteam.
Hunderte Mitglieder helfen ehrenamtlich in unseren moderierten Foren.
Anbieter der Seite ist der gemeinnützige Verein "Vorhilfe.de e.V.".
Partnerseiten
Dt. Schulen im Ausland: Mathe-Seiten:

Open Source FunktionenplotterFunkyPlot: Kostenloser und quelloffener Funktionenplotter für Linux und andere Betriebssysteme
Forum "Korrekturlesen" - Computer my friend?
Computer my friend? < Korrekturlesen < Englisch < Sprachen < Vorhilfe
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

Computer my friend?: Korrektur
Datum: 14:27 So 18.03.2007
Autor: chiqa

So hallo :) Zu der Überschrift schreibe ich jetzt mal einen Text geschrieben, doch bin mir jetzt wegen der Grammatik sicher..Könntet ihr mir helfen? Wäre sehr nett :)

A computer could be your friend. You ca n learn many things from him, ask him for words you don't know and he will tell you the meaning. If you are alone ald lonely you can meet new people from all over the world. A computer is the best way for it. It doesn't take too much time to get an answer from a friend like to write a letter or something. Life without computer is impossible for me. Without it, maybe I wouldn'T be the person who I am now. I met lots of great people from America and with my computer I can process some pictures with special effects and thanks the webcam, I can see people, what they are doing, while talking to me. Bu the best thing on computer with internet is, that you can listen to music and it doesn't cost something. You see a computer can be a god friend and it tries to help you with your problem. You only have to click on a switch to have fun. The only negative thing is, that if you have a virus or your computer workds to slow you can go crazy and you can go bananas. It's like a rael friend with good and bad sides.

Soo,..hoffe sind nicht allzu fehler drin :)

Danke im Voraus.

Bezug
Computer my friend?: Antwort
Datum: 14:50 So 18.03.2007
Autor: M.Rex

Hallo

A computer could be your friend. You canlearn many things  from him it, ask him it for words you don't know and he will tell
you the meaning. If you are alone aldand lonely you can meet  new people from all over the world. A computer is the best  way for it. It doesn't take too much time to get an answer from a friend like to write a letter or something. Life without computer is impossible for me. Without it, maybe I wouldn't be the person who I am now. I met lotsa lot of of great  people from America and with my computer I can process to process ist technisch, besser : to edit some pictures with special effects and thanks to the webcam, I can see people, what they are doing, while talking to me. But the best thing on computer with internet is, that you can listen to music and it doesn't cost something. You see a computer can be a good friend and it tries to help you with  your problem. You only have to click on a switch to have fun. The only negative thing is, that if you have a virus  or your computer workds to slow you can go crazy and you can go bananas. It's like a raelreal friend with good and bad sides.

>  

Das wären erstmal meine Korrekturen.  Ich lasse die Frage aber auf teilweise beantwortet stehen, so dass evtl noch Zweitkorrekturen möglich sind.

Marius

Bezug

Bezug
Computer my friend?: Antwort
Datum: 21:05 So 18.03.2007
Autor: Lennyx

A computer could be your friend. You can learn many things  from it, ask it for words you don't know and it will tell
you the meaning. If you are alone and lonely you can meet  new people from all over the world. A computer is the best  way for it. It doesn't take too much time to get an answer from a friend as if writing a letter or something similar. Life without computer would be impossible for me. Without it I maybe wouldn't be the person who I am now. I met a lot of great  people from America and with my computer I can edit some pictures with special effects and thanks to the webcam, I can see what people are doing while talking to me. But the best thing on a computer with internet is, that you can listen to music and it doesn't cost anything. You see a computer can be a good friend and it tries to help you with  your problem. You only have to click on a switch to have fun. The only negative thing is, that if you have a virus  or your computer works too slow you can go crazy and you can go bananas. It's like a real friend with good and bad sides.

waren noch einige fehler drin - ich denk ma jetz ich das meiste okay, also - beantwortet!

Bezug
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

^ Seitenanfang ^
www.vorhilfe.de